Registration and primary handling of applications
- Applications received through direct communication with investors are subject to registration by the Committee on Economy and Development of the Kursk Region on the day of receipt (Monday Friday from 09.00 to 17.30).
In case of receiving an application later than the time specified in the first paragraph of this clause or on a non-working day, its registration is carried out on the following work day.
- The application must contain the following information:
surname, name, patronymic (if any) of the citizen or the full name of the legal entity;
the last name, first name and patronymic name (if any) of the representative of the legal entity;
contact details: telephone number; e-mail address in case the response should be sent in the form of an electronic document; mailing address in case the response should be sent in writing.
- The application may contain the following information:
method of receiving a response (consultation by phone, an electronic document or in writing);
the type of activity being carried out or planned.
- A registered application is submitted to the chairman of the committee on the economy and development of the Kursk region.
Approval of an application is carried out by the department of investment policy and public-private partnership (hereinafter — the Department).
Terms and procedure of applications approval
- Within 2 (two) working days from the date of receipt of the registered application to the Department:
the application is registered in the journal of investors’ applications in accordance with the form in the annex to this Procedure;
the Head of the Department choses the responsible official from the employees of the Department (hereinafter referred to as the “responsible official”) who evaluates the content of the application and, if necessary, specifies the essence of the request from the investor by phone or e-mail.
- If the investor has not provided the Department with all the necessary information, the Committee on the Economy and Development of the Kursk Region leaves the application unanswered.
- If the resolution of the issues raised in the application falls within the competence of several executive bodies of the state power of the Kursk region, local self-government bodies or officials, a copy of the application is sent to the appropriate executive authorities of the Kursk region or local authorities within three working days from the date of the application to the Department.
- During the working day following the day specified in paragraph 3.1 of this Order, the responsible official notifies the investor about sending it for consideration to the executive authorities of the Kursk region or local governments.
- The response to the application is sent to the investor in the manner chosen by him within 10 (ten) working days from the day the application is registered, if the application does not require the implementation of additional requests or special meetings.
- If a request requires additional information, the response to the request is sent to the investor within 30 (thirty) days from the day the application is registered.
- If an application requires holding special meetings, the Division has the right to extend the period for considering the application for no more than 30 days, having notified the investor who sent the application of the extension of the period for consideration. Information on the results of the meeting is sent to the investor within 3 (three) working days from the date of signing the minutes of the meeting.
- The control over the observance of the time limits for the consideration of applications is exercised by the Head of the Department.
Regulations provision of consulting services using real-time information exchange tools (telephone, information and telecommunication network “Internet”)
- To receive advice, participants in investment and business activities contact the Department:
orally by phone:
orally in person;
in writing, to the mailing address of the Committee of Economics and Development of the Kursk Region, or to the Department’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal consultations are provided at the location of the Department at the address: Kursk, Red Square, 6, 5th entrance, 3rd floor, room 320.
09.00 — 18.00
On the day preceding the non-working holiday, established by article 112 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, the reception time is 9.00 — 17.00, lunch from 13.00 to 14.00.
Personal consultations are provided only by appointment. Registration for personal consultations is carried out by phone: (4712) 51-47-26, (4712) 51-18-28, or by sending a message to the Department’s e-mail address (email@example.com) with full contact details (surname, name, patronymic (if any), postal address, the email address (if any), telephone number of the applicant, the preferred consultation time and the method of notification of the consultation.
No later than 1 (one) business day from the day of the appointment for a personal consultation, the Department notifies the person who applied to them in the manner chosen by them about the personal consultation time.
Order of consideration of applications in electronic form — download