State support of industrial enterprises, agro-industrial complex and small and medium-sized businesses
Registration and primary handling of applications
- Appeals received through direct communication with investors are subject to registration by the Committee on Economy and Development of the Kursk Region on the day of receipt (Monday, Friday from 09.00 to 17.30).
In case of receipt of the appeal after the time specified in the first paragraph of this clause or on a non-working day, its registration shall be carried out on the next working day following it.
- The appeal must contain the following information:
surname, name, patronymic (the last — if available) of a citizen or the full name of the legal entity;
surname, name, patronymic (last — if available) of the representative of the legal entity;
contact details: telephone number, e-mail address, if the response should be sent in the form of an electronic document, mailing address, if the response should be sent in writing.
- The appeal may contain the following information:
method of receiving the answer (consultation by phone, the answer in the form of an electronic document or in writing);
the type of activity being carried out or planned.
- The registered appeal is submitted to the chairman of the committee for the economy and development of the Kursk region, who sends it to the investment policy department of the committee for the economy and development of the Kursk region.
Consideration of treatment is carried out by the department of investment policy and public-private partnership (hereinafter — the Department).
Terms and procedure of applications approval
- Within 2 (two) working days from the date of receipt of the registered application to the Department:
the appeal is entered in the journal of investors’ appeals in accordance with the form in accordance with the annex to this Procedure;
the Head of the Department determines the responsible official from among the employees of the Department (hereinafter the responsible official) who evaluates the content of the appeal and, if necessary, specifies the essence of the request from the investor by phone or email.
- In the event that the investor did not inform, or did not provide the full information, the Committee on the Economy and Development of the Kursk Region leaves the appeal unanswered.
- If the decision of the questions raised in the appeal falls within the competence of several executive bodies of the state power of the Kursk region, local self-government bodies or officials, a copy of the appeal within three working days from the date of the appeal to the Division is sent to the appropriate executive authorities authorities of the Kursk region or local authorities.
- The responsible official during the working day following the day specified in paragraph 3.1 of this Procedure notifies the investor in his chosen way about sending it for consideration to the executive authorities of the Kursk region or local governments.
- The response to the appeal shall be sent to the investor in the manner chosen by him within 10 (ten) working days from the date of registration of the appeal, if the appeal does not require the implementation of additional requests or special meetings.
- In the event that a request requires additional requests, the response to the request is sent to the investor within 30 (thirty) days from the day the application is registered.
- In the event that an application requires holding special meetings, the Division has the right to extend the period for considering the application for no more than 30 days, notifying the extension of the period for consideration of the application by the investor who sent the application. Information on the results of the meeting is sent to the investor within 3 (three) working days from the date of signing the minutes of the meeting.
- The control over the observance of the time limits for the consideration of applications is exercised by the Head of the Department.
Regulations provision of consulting services using real-time information exchange tools (telephone, information and telecommunication network “Internet”)
- To receive advice, participants in investment and business activities contact the Department:
Orally by phone:
orally in person;
in writing to the mailing address of the Committee for the Economy and Development of the Kursk Region, or to the Department’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Personal consultations are provided at the location of the Department at the address: Kursk, Red Square, 6, 5th entrance, 3rd floor, room. 320.
09.00 — 18.00
13.00 — 14.00
On the day preceding the non-working holiday, established by Article 112 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, the reception time is from 9.00 — 17.00, lunch from 13.00 to 14.00.
Personal consultations are provided only by appointment. Registration for personal consultations is carried out by phone: (4712) 51-47-26, (4712) 51-18-28, or by sending a message to the Department’s e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with full contact details ( surname, name, patronymic (if available), mailing address, email address (if available), telephone) of the applicant and preferred consultation time and the method of notification of the consultation.
No later than 1 (one) business day from the day of the appointment for a personal consultation, the Department notifies the person who applied to them in the manner chosen by them in the chosen personal consultation time.
Order of consideration of applications in electronic form — download